Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

I hope you enjoy reading these, because for some reason, I love them.  I'm one of those dorks who actually enjoys filling out surveys. We need people like me, right? 
Anyway. . .  Here we go.
 
1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is       after hitting my snooze button a couple of times, I immediately get dressed and start getting breakfast ready so the girls can come straight down & eat. . . or eat it in the car ;)  .

2.  Today I wish I was   asleep, or working at home (long to do list as always and stayed up too late trying to shorten it), or free from said to do list & out shopping with my best friend whom I have not seen in AGES  .

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd       Go shopping for some new fall boots. . .or fall clothes in general. Part of the fun of shopping is the hunt and not knowing what you'll come home with, right?    .

4.  Tomorrow    I will spend time with the family, perhaps enjoy a bit of the Octoberfest going on. I think the pumpkin patch has come up as a possibility as well. Guess I'm pretty open   .

5.  Two things that don't go together are     curly hair and rain.  Can you say frizz city?  The bane of my existence.... .

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is    a diet coke. I ALWAYS grab one on my way in & pay for the empty bottle. the gas pump holds the same issue. I told the girls we needed to stop & get gas on the way home yesterday. From the backseat I heard "and a soda, too?"  I might have a problem.

7.  The last time I tried something new was        Hmm. . .apparently not recently enough, because I can't think of anything. I'll have to remedy that soon! Sorry.     .
 
Join in, or read others here
 
Oh! And if you haven't been by yet, definitely check out Ashley Ann's blog right now. She's doing a series of 10 in 10 (while she's away vacationing in a very sunny place!!!) with amazing guest bloggers and  eye candy.  You may see some old faces and you may find a few new must reads!
 
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
 
xoxo Lori Danelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails